Sunday 4 November 2012

Baby Shower Blessings

Pink Baby Shower Blessings

My husband and I are going to be grandparents for the first time in a few weeks, we are so excited.
At the Baby Shower last week  we had a blessing tree for the new family.  I cut a bunch of tags with my Cricut for guests to fill out with words of wisdom for the new family.  Kimberley, James and baby were blessed with song, bible verses, prayers and words of encouragement on the assortment of tags.  I used my Art Philosophy and Artiste Cricut cartridges from Close To My Heart.

Calliope Jane Ward is here!  
Born November 10 2012
 Beautiful Blessing
 



The baby shower was gluten free with beet juice coloured veggie dip, pink cranberry chicken salad baguettes, smoked salmon baguettes, shrimp, strawberries, watermelon, raspberries, sugar cookies and cupcakes.  Here are the last of the photos from the shower:













No comments:

Post a Comment