Wednesday 15 February 2012

Gluten Free

My sweetie of 30 years arrived from Vancouver late last night with one of my favourite gluten free treats, fresh from the Quejoes bakery http://www.quejos.com/ .  I was diagnosed with Celiac disease several years ago and it is getting easier and easier to find yummy gluten free products.  Quejoes buns are made from manioc flour and is a Brazilian Bread. My husband brought me home 4 flavours: spinach, cheese, garlic and sundried tomatoe. A very nice early Valentine gift that arrived shortly after midnight on February 14th 2012.




YUMMY

Some Quejoes, brie cheese, pate, salad and Valentine dinner with my man.





So I didn't do any inking about my manioc bread but defintely rejoicing! And it is really nice to have him home after a week away.

No comments:

Post a Comment