Saturday 21 July 2012

SNEAK PEAK of new IDEA BOOK

New IDEA BOOKS have arrived
Sneak peak of one of the new eight paper packets "Moonlight"
Watch my blog over the next week as I post a new paper each day.   
I will be putting in an order the beginning of the week.  There are new ink and paper colours coming in the new IDEA BOOK from Close To My Heart.  As well there are many colours being discontinued, so call me at the beginning of the week if you wish to order any re-inkers, ink pads, or papers before they are sold out.

The above is created with the Close To My Heart Cricut Art Philosophy Collection cartridge Z1686 and Pemberley B&T Duos paper.
Yes there is a new Close To My Heart Cricut  Cartridge available August 1st. The Cricut Artist Collection Z1790 like the Art Philosophy Collection has over 700 images that coordinate with My Acrylix stamp sets.


No comments:

Post a Comment